Thank you, Outosego, for your wonderful gesture to nominate me — frogtraveler for the Liebster Award. Thankful and grateful to have you as a follower and a friend of my blog.
Your blog is : https://outosego.com/blog
The Rules :
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me :
- I like travelling
2. I am interested in friendship and communication
3. I am a vegetarian.
4. I love being lazy, just hanging around doing nothing, watching movies, reading, listening to music, or whatever.
5. I look for positivity in all things.
6. I trust my intuition.
7. I follow my heart.
8. I understand how precious time is.
9. I forgive those who have hurt me.
10. I have no regrets.
11. I am open-minded.
Outosego’ s questions :
1. If I ask you to go back in time, to remember the very first image of yours in life, how old do you think you are ? Can you please write down the number ?
2. Have you ever thought of yourself separated from this life ?
3. What do you think of death ?
4. Do you suspect that we might be something more than flesh and bones ?
5. How often does it happen to experience the so-called deja vu ?
6. Are you scared of the dreams ?
7. Have you ever thought that we -the creatures of this planet- might be the result of an experiment ?
8. What is your relationship with the time ?
9. Are you lucky ?
10. Are you happy ?
11. What bothers you mostly ?
My answers to Outosego’s questions :
- I am 4 years old.
2. No, never.
3. There is no death. We jast change our body.
4. Yes. We are more then bones and flesh.
5. Sometimes. I like it.
6. No. I can control my dreams.
7. Yes. It is possible.
8. In good relations. I know how to manage it.
9. Oh, yes!
11. My childrens helth.
My Nominees :
My 11 questions to my Nominees are the following :
1. What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment?
2. What Scares You The Most?
3. What’s One Thing You’d Change From Your Past?
4. What did you always wanted to try but never found the courage to do?
5. What’s the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?
6. Who was the last person who made you cry and why?
7. Where do you hope to be five years from now?
8. If money was no object, what would you buy?
9. What do you do when no one else is around?
10. Where do you want to travel the most?
11. What is the best present you ever received?